As a Senior Tax Reporting Manager, you will have the opportunity to join a FTSE 100 listed business, managing all matters relating to the group's tax reporting.
- Establish and manage the group reporting response, including new deferred and current tax accounting and reporting requirements.
- Manage the interaction between the OECD Pillar 2 accounting requirements and group annual accounts reporting and existing Country by Country Reporting.
- Analysis of the financial and practical implications of new OECD tax proposals including ongoing and new project specific considerations and implementation actions. Input into advocacy regarding the new proposals.
- Provide tax reporting support to local accounting teams in the Europe / Africa region.
- Assist as required on new tax transparency obligations and other transparency initiatives
- Assist the Tax Reporting Manager on group tax reporting analysis and delivery.
- Excellent corporate tax accounting skills, possibly acquired in house with a large multi-national group or through a tax auditing role with an international audit firm.
- Graduate with professional tax and / or accounting qualifications with around 5+ years post qualification experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a complex multinational environment.
- Self-starter and strong project manager.