As a UK Tax Manager, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for the UK tax compliance and reporting issues for a FTSE 100 listed business.
- Management of UK corporate tax returns
- Supporting the UK and Global tax team with tax reporting issues
- Management of UK withholding tax returns
- Supporting the provision of input into UK tax policy development
- Supporting the management of relationships with UK external stakeholders, including day to day interactions with HMRC including tax audits
- Supporting the UK tax team with tax issues on dividend management, intra-group funding management and other ad hoc tax matters.
- Supporting day to day engagement employment tax and indirect tax matters, supported by technical specialists with the Global Tax team.
- The role is one of six UK based tax team members
- Graduate with professional tax qualifications with minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- High level of technical knowledge across the main UK taxes
- Ability to support the management of tax issues in a complex multinational environment