Service Manager - Salary: Up to £38,997, and 27% Pension contributions. Also offering flexible working, fantastic work/life balance with an excellent benefits package DWP. Digital with Purpose.
DWP Data & Analytics has one of the largest Data Warehouses in Government and has responsibility for the secure development and delivery of hundreds of data services within DWP and for other Government Departments.
You will be joining a team of experienced Service Managers, working in our London Digital Hub, who have responsibility for the maintenance and support of the technical platform from which these business critical services are delivered. So you'll be contributing directly to maintaining and improving services that make a real difference to millions of citizens across the UK as they seek support, payments, advice and get opportunities to work.Delivery. Work. Projects.
As Service Manager you are responsible for implementation, management and improvement of important DWP services.
You're an experienced service manager so you'll be comfortable with standard activities like reporting, incident management, problem management, service level agreement (SLA) and operational level agreement (OLA) management. You just may not have done them at this scale, or in this unique context.
We may also need you to provide some on-call support in responding to queries about our Products and Services, including reference to policies and processes.
You will analyse and resolve complex issues, enlisting support and escalating where appropriate to relevant IT service functions. And you will also provide IT business support, procedural, guidance and training and product support, and you'll make sure that Products and Services are delivering the best value for money and really work for us and our users.We are looking for someone can:
Details. Wages. Perks.
- Respond to agent queries to ensure end-users are satisfied in using and accessing the Product/Service
- Deliver and maintain the technology and non-technology based artefacts (e.g. letters, forms, policies, procedures, guidance, training) for the relevant Product/Service to ensure end-users are able to effectively and efficiently access and utilise the Product/Service
- Work collaboratively with other Product/Service teams to support the smooth integration of releases into live support
- Manage Incidents, Problems and Change in accordance to the relevant policies and procedures within Digital
- Ensure the appropriate reporting mechanism and measures are in place to assure the Product/Service lifecycle, e.g. KPIs, operational levels and services levels
- Ensure updates to a Product/Service are appropriately captured and reflected in the Service Catalogue
You'll join us at one of our brilliant digital hubs in London.
We also have all the tools and tech we need to enable our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19.
In return for your skills we offer competitive salary of £38,997, a brilliant civil service pension with employer contributions worth over 27%, and a generous leave package starting at 26 days.
We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
CLICK APPLY for more information and to start your application.
- Flexible working, flexi hours and flexi days
- Family friendly policies
- Time off volunteering and charitable giving
- Bring your authentic self to work with 'I Can Be Me in DWP'
- Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it's even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
- Sports and social activities
- Working in an award winning environment and culture
- Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunities.