Are you a qualified Accountant with experience of leading a team?
Are you available immediately?
My well-known, successful client are seeking a number of Senior Accountants to join their team on a 6 month FTC basis.
A competitive salary of up to £71,500 pro rata is on offer, dependent on experience and qualifications. An excellent bonus is also available, along with other benefits.
The right candidate will ideally have worked within professional services previously and will also have experience with IFRS and Project Accounting.
My client are offering flexibility surrounding home working, although the ability to attend the office 2-3 days a week is desirable.
Duties of the role include:
- Leading processes to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Managing and developing a team, to maximise their contribution.
- Supporting the successful delivery of designated finance activity throughout the project change cycle.
- Documenting the operational readiness and assessing the compliance of processes and systems.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders across the business.
- Developing reports and processes, whilst ensuring they meet requirements specified by BAU.
- Working to strict timescales and deadlines, whilst maintaining professional standards.
- Providing accountancy input into the development of new business processes.
The right candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant or be qualified by experience.
- Have previous leadership experience and be able to drive staff to a common goal.
- Be able to manage stakeholders across multiple sites and teams.
- Have experience of finance operational change.
- Have advanced Excel skills and knowledge.
- Desirably have knowledge of Oracle systems.
- Desirably have IFRS17 technical skills.
Please do not delay in applying, should you be interested, as immediate interviews are available.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy