Reed are pleased to be working with a well known local business to help them to recruit a temporary Finance manager to cover while they recruit on a permanent basis.
The role will be to Support the Group Finance Director in the delivery of timely and quality financial information, to Board and the Senior Management Team through leading the financial management reporting on the business section.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly managements accounts trial balance from system in alignment with the Management Accounts Reporting Timetable.
- Mapping trial balance into accounts systems in alignment with the Management Accounts Reporting Timetable.
- Responsible for all areas of garage accountancy function:
- Sales ledger and credit control
- Purchase ledger
- Payroll administration
- Cash book and bank reconciliations
- Cost centre reporting
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts reporting to Board. Production of P&L report for review with Heads of Business.
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are completed in alignment with Management Accounts Reporting Timetable.
- Responsible for ensuring all ledgers are closed in alignment with Management Accounts Reporting Timetable
This is a short-term role and the ideal candidate will have experience as a Finance Manager or similar within an SME, or similar and a minimum AAT qualification.
If this sounds like the role for you get in touch ASAP!
Why REED Finance?
Reed Finance are experts in the provision of finance staff throughout the UK and have been established for over 60 years.
Shannon has nearly 8 years' experience within the local recruitment market and is an expert in Finance, she has a real passion and affinity with all things finance and has built a great network of experts across the North West.
Locally we have a dedicated team with over 55 years of combined experience and knowledge of recruitment within the Lancaster & Cumbria market so please do get in touch with us for professional, honest and consultative advice.