TEACHER & AREA MANAGER / £24,000 (OTE £32k) / STAINES - WOKING OR SURROUNDING AREAS
Do you want to make a difference to young people in our local community?
Have you got the drive, enthusiasm and energy to teach and inspire children to learn life-changing skills?
Do you understand the importance of a proper digital education for young people?
If so, this exciting new Teacher&Area Manager
could be perfect for you!Jam Coding
deliver outstanding computing and coding workshops to young people nationally. We are passionate about helping children to use and explore technology in a positive and constructive way.
As a well-established and growing company we have an excellent reputation with our customers and are subsequently seeking to employ an Area Manager in the Twickenham - Guildford area to help expand our operations.
The ideal candidate for this Teacher &Area Manager
position would be:
The Teacher & Area Manager Role:
- A teaching qualification, coaching or teaching experience, childcare qualification, teaching assisting qualification or be working towards
- A driven and ambitious individual who can work off their own esteem
- A positive attitude to helping young people succeed through teamwork, confidence building and exploration
- Good general knowledge of computers and technology (Training on each workshop is given to each employee)
- An excellent communicator who is well organised and punctual
- The ability to drive with own car
- All candidates will need a DBS qualification to work within this job role. This can be ascertained on behalf of the successful candidate
- You will teach and inspire young people to use technology for positive benefits
- As a Teacher / Area Manager you will be responsible for increasing the coverage of these workshops in an area with 150 schools to help them to access our workshops and services
- You will assist with the recruitment, training and management of staff to deliver our workshops across the schools in your area
- You will be a positive role model for all learners that you teach and will work as part of a team to ensure the successful delivery of coding and IT programs
- You will be responsible for the delivery of programs working with fellow Coaches to ensure successful completion and safe, high standards of practice within all sessions
The job role is Full Time, Permanent. The normal hours of work are 9.00 AM - 5.30 PM, Monday - Friday, but flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the business.Package:
- Competitive basic salary of £24k, with a very realistic OTE of £32k
- Very specific 5 year career journey which will provide the right member of staff with opportunity to develop a larger area and earning potential
- Full company mileage is paid
- Pension available
APPLY NOW for this fantastic Teacher &Area Manager
position and we will be in touch to discuss further.