Are you an experienced commercial insurance broker who would like to step into a leadership role?
Do you have great people skills and feel you would make a great team leader/manager?
Have you considered the benefits and career opportunities of working for a global insurance broker?
This role offers training, support, mentoring and coaching where you feel its required but you will also have the autonomy to run your team in your style.
Oversight of the operational infrastructure and day to day business management of your own renewals and new business in addition to that of team renewals and new business. You will be responsible for:
You will be able to demonstrate
- Accountable and responsible for regulatory supervision of team as outlined by business requirements
- Accountable and responsible for monitoring operational processes to support business retention and growth
- Accountable and responsible for financial reconciliation
- Accountable and responsible for monitoring retained and new revenue generation for self and within team and all aspects of operational performance of the team
- Responsible for working with product engaging on new specialist product offerings in conjunction with Business Director ensuring team fully conversant with new implemented products if appropriate.
- Accountable and responsible for monitoring team adherence to business processes, systems and procedures and taking action/devising solutions/making recommendations as appropriate
- Accountable for demonstrating behaviours applicable to role level in accordance with the leadership model
- Responsible for being aware of regulatory requirements, share knowledge of requirements with team and promote compliance.
- Accountable for effectively managing the performance of direct reports and self by providing MI, feedback and undertaking and evidencing monthly one to ones.
- Responsible for being a role model for direct reports and consistently demonstrate integrity, compliance, quality and professionalism
Salary and Benefits
- Understanding of client industry strategic and financial driver
- Operational excellence
- Presentation skills
- insurance market knowledge
- Understanding clients and their industry and risks
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holidays.
To find out more about this role or a confidential chat, please get in touch