Well-established West Yorkshire law firm require an experienced Legal Secretary/Conveyancing Assistant to join their Conveyancing team based in Morley. You will provide 1-2-1 secretarial support to a busy Conveyancing Fee Earner handling the full range of conveyancing matters.
Duties will include:
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing as well as amending and formatting documents.
- Attending clients both in person and over the phone and providing assistance in a professional and friendly manner.
- Taking messages, booking meetings and appointments and maintaining an up to date diary for Fee Earners.
- Administering files as well as opening files.
- Providing support to other secretaries and Fee Earners, including reception cover if necessary.
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary/Assistant in conveyancing,
- Good experience of audio and copy typing,
- Experience of use of IT systems; MS Word and Outlook in particular,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both face to face and over the phone,
- To be a team player.
Competitive salary and benefits package. Standard office hours are Monday - Thursday 9am to 5.30pm and Friday 9am to 5pm. There is free parking available in Morley very close to the office.