Payroll Assistant role at a leading professional services organisation, in their Bristol office. This role is suitable for those with experience as a Payroll Administrator or an Accounts Administrator / Accounts Assistant. This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary up to £24k.
The Payroll Assistant will be working alongside a small, close-knit team within the firm, to provide support to the Payroll Manager. This role is centered on the smooth running of the firm's payroll service as well as the administration of their pension arrangements. The firm themselves are committed to developing their diverse, supportive and inclusive culture in order for their people to maximise their potential.
Payroll Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Processing, calculating and recharging of overtime payments.
- Submit payroll by set deadline to create BACS automation.
- Create and update payroll standard operating procedures in conjunction with third party systems.
- Assist in dealing with employee payroll queries.
- Assisting with all pensions administration and interfaces
Payroll Assistant requirements:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Word)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a payroll background.