Due to growth and development, we have an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Home Care Deputy Manager in the Broadstairs area of Kent. A minimum of two years experience within the Health Care Sector is essential for this job.Pay Rates, Hours & Benefits
- £22,000 per annum depending on experience, plus mileage allowance.
- Generous company pension.
- The position will include some unsocial hours and alternate weekends.
- You will be expected to participate in weekend and evening On-call duties when required.
- Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 confidential support line with free counselling sessions).
You will be working locally in a small, family business that has a person-centered approach to both its clients and employees. As Deputy Care Manager you will work closely with both the Operations Director and the Registered Manager in ensuring a high-quality service continues to be delivered. The position will include some unsocial hours and alternate weekends. We are looking for someone who is kind, compassionate, and dedicated to making a true difference to the quality of life of our clientsEssential Criteria for a Deputy Manager.
- Previous experience leading/supervising a team.
- Good understanding of care planning, risk assessment, medication administration, and quality compliance.
- Minimum of two years experience within the health and social sector.
- QCF/NVQ level 2/3, or above, or be willing to undertake on commencing employment.
- Must hold a full driver's licence and access to own vehicle.
- You should have creativity, positivity, energy, caring, and be trustworthy.
The owner has previously managed two highly regarded residential care homes. He particularly appreciates the reassurance and dignity that 'at-home care can offer to those who are able to enjoy an independent lifestyle in their own homes. His philosophy is, the care his Carers deliver should be of the standard that he would be happy for his family to receive, because of this he has over the years looked after a few of his own family members.
This company has been awarded "Outstanding
" in Caring by the CQC and has a rating of 9.9/10 on an independent home care review site. 97% of clients highly recommend them. They have a fantastic reputation that has a minimum of 1-hours call time to vulnerable older people who require extra support to help them continue living safely and happily in their own homes. The owner is passionate about improving the quality of care and supporting people in his local community. His aim is for every older adult to live a safe and happy life in their own home surrounded by their happy memories and things they hold most dear.
If you are interested in this Home Care Deputy Manager job in Broadstairs, Kent, please click on "Apply" and upload your CV. We will process your application and contact you to discuss the next step.