We are looking for a Operational Accountant to join an exciting and growing company based in Ceredigion area of stunning West Wales.
They are growing rapidly and are looking for an organised and enthusiastic Operational Accountant to join them on the journey.
This is an office based role due to the nature of the business however some remote working will be available.
About the role of the Operational Accountant;
- Stock management
- Management of the order process system from order through to customer payment.
- Interface to clients about our production plan, help manage the client's forecast and
- Stock level expectations and ensure timely orders.
- Communicate effectively with clients to manage their expectations and visibility of delivery times and order
- Organise and manage booking of shipments and UK deliveries to customers.
- Organise all paperwork for export shipping and additional checks from third
- Management of the invoicing system from processing to supplier payments.
- Financial reporting including the below;
Preparation and analysis of Monthly Management
Preparation and analysis of Weekly Cashflow
Year End Statutory Account
Management of the payroll system through Xero
- Office Management
A little about you and your skills
- Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant or QBE - maybe you are studying towards AAT
- The ability to improve and enhance business systems
- Commercial experience
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed team with strong internal and external communication skills.
- Export experience desirable
- Experience with Xero is desirable
- Experience with designing new reports to enhance business reporting would be desirable
What to expect in return;
33 days holiday including bank holidays
Free parking on-site (own transport essential due to the remote location)
Support for training and learning
Salary between 28-30k per year dependant on experience
Monday to Friday working hours
Join a a passionate and award-winning company on the journey as they grow globally