The Role of SEO & Content Strategist
, you will manage and execute the implementation of the company SEO strategy. This role is also responsible for reviewing and analysing the sites for optimisation and improvement purposes. To work closely with Group Head of eCommerce & eCommerce Manager to build and manage product portfolio and drive overall key online strategies.
- Report campaign and strategy results to the e-commerce team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Responsible for the management of product catalogues on websites, including management of third-party software/tools relating to the product catalogues.
- Conduct, organise and manage product/category reviews to optimise existing best sellers as well as uncovering new opportunities.
- In collaboration with the eCommerce Manager, liaise with the Social Media Manager to develop communication and product/content strategies for various platforms.
- Promote and ensure the good reputation of the company and its individual divisions.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on search results and search performance across the major search channels to improve rankings.
To be successful in this role of SEO & Content Strategist
, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Proven SEO/Content Management experience.
- Experience of working with popular keyword tools such as SEM Rush, Moz, Google, Word Tracker and Keyword Discovery.
- Experienced in working with CMS and building/administering content within multiple CMS environments.
- Experience in using a range of analytical tools including Google Analytics and relevant industry tools.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the SEO & Content Strategist
position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.