A company involved within electrical technology based near Windsor & Slough have tasked the Network Professional team to source an R2R Finance Manager. The company in question has multiple office locations across the EMEA region, and are truly a global competitor within the industry that they function, showing positive signs of growth and development year upon year. Reporting into the Group Finance Manager for the UK, the company are growing their portfolio, thus offering excellent scope for progression and additional career development opportunities in the future.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
* Leading the local R2R finance team, managing outsourced partners and delivering a punctual, quality service
* Performing reviews of financial processes, controls, and procedures, suggesting improvements to the General Manager of Group Finance
* Ensuring compliance with internal financial (e.g., approval limits, credit control) and accounting policies and procedures
* Support company requirements in terms of JSOX and provide information as required
* Support provision of information for annual audits with the approved external auditor, as well as more frequent audits as requested by the company's data corporation
* Monitoring and managing agreement of KPI's with BPO Partner
* Producing monthly financial results and communicating with the General Manage of Group Finance
* Ensure the accuracy of the accounting and control information held in and reported from the organisation's accounting systems
* Maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, General Ledger and all associated reconciliations etc.
* Manage Fixed Asset Processes and Controls via local and BPO Partner support functions
What you will need to Apply:
For this position, applicants will need to be a qualified accountant and show strong post-qualification experience, as well as exposure to managing a Business Process Outsourcing partner. Candidates must have experience of IFRS16, in conjunction with either SAP or S4H and be well-versed Record to Report (R2R) as a management process. Individuals with a positive work mentality, adopting a dynamic, hands-on approach are required, ideally with a strong Microsoft Excel skillset present. Candidates should also be strong communicators, capable of partnering and liaising with senior Finance personnel as well as more junior members of the accounts team.
What you will get in Return:
Applicants can expect to receive a strong base salary of up to £60,000 for this role, with a 15% bonus awarded upon completion of targets and in-line with company performance. Additionally, you will receive access to private medical care, life assurance and a free gym membership. A healthy personal-worklife balance is imperative to the company in question, therefore early finishes on Friday are to be expected, alongside flexibility in the hours worked during the day.
If you are interested in the above opportunity and would like to find out more, please reach out to Joshua Whitton - Talent Acquisition Specialist on or via email at