Handle are currently in partnership with a global media giant, who are looking for an Interim Cash Manager to join their busy team. Managing a team of 2 in the UK, and 4 in India, the successful candidate must have proven line management experience, where they can develop and mentor Junior Cash Analysts.
This is a 4-month interim position, which will be remote working for the first month, and then split between home and the office after that.
Key responsibilities include -
- Manage daily and monthly payments, bank reconciliations and intercompany processes which is performed by Cash Analysts.
- Ensure compliance with SOX and internal control procedures. Monitor and review control reports on a weekly and monthly basis to identify and resolve issues quickly.
- Administer exceptional leadership to a team of Cash Accountants to include the hiring, training, coaching, developing, and directing of each team member
- Manage annual audits performed by internal and external auditors.
- Responsible for bank account administration and implementation of cash management services
- Partner with credit team, local finance teams, local and global controllership and Shared Services team on escalated issues, ad-hoc matters, or global process initiatives
Candidate requirements -
- Experience handling cash and banking activities including reconciliations, cash sweeps and FX adjustments
- Experience managing staff in a collaborative and multicultural environment is a must
- Experience working in a mature shared services a plus
- Entertainment and Media experience a plus
- Prior supervisory experience is mandatory 3+ years of finance /accounting experience
- SAP experience is highly advantageous
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.