Primary Supply Teacher - South West London
Are you a Qualified Teacher, looking for flexible hours?
Are you looking for a new adventure in education?
Do you want the opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of primary schools?
Education and TrainingPrimary Supply Teacher - South West London
Academics are a leading recruiter for Primary Schools across London and the Home Counties. We specialise in day to day supply, short to long term bookings and permanent placements. We have outstanding relationships with our client Primary schools and have built a fantastic reputation of trust and quality across the board. This means that working with Academics is enjoyable and rewarding!
Academics Ltd are currently seeking to appoint a range of dynamic and capable Primary Supply Teacher to work in a number of Primary Schools in the London boroughs of South West London.
Our requirements range from daily bookings to long term and fixed contracts within our large base of primary schools.
Primary Supply Teacher - South West London Requirements:
- Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2
- £600 - £700 per week, based on experience
- Work around your schedule
- Coverage of the whole of London
- Day to Day Supply
- Half Day Supply
- Block booking Supply
- Education and Training
- Must have PGCE with QTS or be an NQT. Any overseas trained candidates must have a comparable qualification that is verified through UK Naric.
- Must have the right to work and live here in the UK.
- Two references
- Enhanced DBS which is registered on the update service
- Right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
If you are interested in applying for any of our vacancies, please do not hesitate to contact us or follow the process below and submit your CV.Primary Supply Teacher - South West LondonEducation and Training