This leading manufacturing business is part of a respected global corporation designing products for a variety of industrial applications. Based on the outskirts of Preston at their state of the art facility they are looking for someone on an interim basis to join their high performing finance team and support them through a busy period for a minimum of six months. The key duties for the Interim Project Accountant will be:
- Supporting the annual internal control audits and compliance program.
- Improvement of key processes and procedures, ensuring relevant accounting policies and standards are adhered to
- Supporting the compilation of tax computations by completing tax analysis as required.
- Provide project accounting support as required.
- Support Finance Department and the business partners in ad-hoc activities.
The suitable candidate must therefore have a financial accounting background ideally with experience of auditing along with knowledge of internal controls and accounting standards. A recognised accounting qualification ACA / ACCA is therefore preferred. As you will be working in a larger company environment the ability to engage confidently with colleagues will be important so good verbal and written communication skills will be important along with a high level of commercial, analytical and numerical skills. For the right candidate they would be prepared to offer some flexibility on working arrangement so if you would like to be considered please get in touch.