A great permanent opportunity for a full time Accounts Assistant role based in Cheadle, Stockport (office based). Client Details
Working for a very well established, growing and down to earth organisation. Based in a supportive and down to earth team. Description
The duties include:
- Organising and checking purchase invoices against purchase orders and delivery notes
- Processing purchase invoices via Sage 50
- Creating supplier payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers
- Processing of weekly timesheets to agreed wage rates, to produce a payment spreadsheet fully agreed and reconciled for submission to the payment company. This is a time critical task.
- Management of employee induction paperwork.
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with project managers to ensure the timesheets are sent through on a timely and accurate basis.
- Management of company fuel cards to ensure correct credit limits are in place and monitoring of vehicle expenditure.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in a similar role - Essential
- Be comfortable using MS Excel on a daily basis - Essential
- Have experience with purchase ledger and payroll input - Desirable
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £23,000 Plus Parking + Pension