Full-time, Senior Care Assistant/Team Leader job vacancy, Newbury, Berkshire - car driver essential. Key Information & Criteria
- £20,600 per annum.
- Usual hours of work - Monday to Friday but will include on-call on rota basis.
- May be some unsociable hours which does include some weekends.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme & paid holidays.
- Full training provided including accredited training & specialist development pathways.
- Must hold or be working towards a Level 2/3 in Health & Social Care.
- At least 2 years' experience in a care setting.
- Experience in a Supervisory role.
- Good knowledge & experience of relevant CQC regulations & legislation.
Our aim is simple, to deliver the highest quality of care to older adults living in their own home. We want to help them improve their quality of life and maintain their independence in the home they cherish. We have been recognised internationally for the investment we place in our team. Their skills, dedication and expertise have earned us a place in the Top 10 providers in the UK. This could just be the start of a rewarding journey. We will invest in you, value you and offer you opportunities to progress. The Role
As our Senior Care Assistant/Team Leader, you will help promote our high-quality care service and values. You will be an excellent role model and someone who is passionate about the sector. The role will involve:
- Ensuring the highest standard of care is provided at all times.
- Supervising/mentoring our carers.
- Providing hands on care when required.
- Supporting the Manager/Coordinator in the induction of care staff.
- Conducting regular supervision of staff.
- Creating care plans & undertaking Risk Assessments.
- Medication monitoring & management.
- Liaise with clients, their families, and other relevant authorities.
- Taking part in on-call rota.
Are you ambitious, hungry to progress and an experienced Supervisor looking for a new, exciting opportunity? If you are and you want to work for a fantastic homecare provider, then this could be the role for you, and we would love to speak to you. Apply
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about this Senior / Team Leader job and put your mind at ease. Please click apply and send us your CV, and we will be in touch with you by telephone to tell you so much more.