A great new role working in for a leading independent financial organisation is now available. We are looking to hire the services of an individual who considers themselves to be a great communicator, with colleagues but also when delivering an excellent service to the customer's of the business. You will be joining a reputable firm with a fantastic status in the market, you will be guided and mentored by some of the companies key personnel and will be responsible for managing the expectations of each client within your portfolio.
The business has developed an excellent pedigree and has evolved as a firm who give sound, trusted advice to their client base. They are held in high regard due to their unwavering dedication and ability to put the client first. If you want to work for a company who value their people and their custom, then this could be the role for you.
The Client Services Manager role provides full administrative support to the Partners and Advisers, their suppliers and their clients to maintain a high quality and efficient service in a compliant manner according to the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA Rules at all times.
· Presenting a professional and friendly persona when meeting and greeting external visitors, suppliers and clients;
· Invoicing and following up to ensure payment is received on a timely basis
· Handling all incoming and outgoing communications in a professional and timely manner;
· Answering telephone calls and taking and passing on messages as appropriate;
· Scheduling appointments and conference calls;
· Maintaining contacts, including customer relationship management database;
· Operating all office equipment, including copying, printing, scanning, faxing;
· Fulfilling miscellaneous admin requests;
· Adhering to internal guidelines surrounding data security, confidentiality and compliance rules for non-advising members of staff.
· Annual competency assessment in money laundering and data protection, compliance and monitoring.
· Processing financial planning and investment paperwork and quotes, following through processes until completion.
· Using third party systems to obtain illustrations and valuations
· Managing relationships with third parties such as mortgage, life and insurance companies;
· Completing client and adviser instructions including money movements
· Taking responsibility for client annual reviews and the due diligence alongside.
For this role we do require you to have 2+ years experience within a similar Financial Services in environment.
Please note this is a non-advisory role however for the right candidate growth and progression is something this company will offer as well as free parking and pension.
If you would like to find out more or would be keen to apply, please do contact Sam.