A world leading data and consulting company is currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to join one of their largest business units. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has strong analyst, budgeting and forecasting experience. Ideally you will also come from an FP&A/ commercial finance background with business partnering experience.
The role will be based in London and will initially be remote for the first few months.
Salary £50-60k with fantastic benefits such as Private Medical Cover, 25 days annual leave and a comprehensive Pension scheme.
You will have overall responsibility for coordinating ad hoc analysis and reports as well as working with the Finance Business Partners to understand monthly performance and underlying trends. In addition, you will be:
- Ensuring KPI's are set for commission and bonus schemes
- Provide commentary on monthly key performance indicators
- Preparation of month end revenue reporting
- Reviewing business salary and non-salary performance
- Liaising with Client Services
- Industry and business model experience
- Experience operating in a complex business
- Commercially minded and business orientated
- Understanding of internal and external business drivers
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstratable experience building trust and influence and showing integrity
If you believe you are a good fit for this role, please be in touch as soon as possible.