Our client, a leading asset manager with one of the largest global AUMs is looking for a 3 - 7 PQE Lawyer to join their legal team.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a lawyer who is looking for a role which provides a lot of scope for development and broad variety of work.The Role:
This Lawyer will be working as part of a team of brilliant lawyers supporting the UK and Luxembourg funds business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the distribution and marketing of investment products and services.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a range of legal documentation including IMAs, distribution agreements, platform agreements and purchase agreements.
- Working with segregated/separated accounts.
- Supporting other lawyers with the fund launching, maintenance and closings.
- Keeping updated with regulatory changes and advising on regulation as and when needed.
- A 3 - 7 PQE Lawyer from private practice or in-house with experience in funds or investment management or asset management.
- Experience with general fund documentation would be ideal
- Exposure to OEICs and ICVCs will be a plus but not a requirement.