We're looking for a Group Financial Reporting Accountant to join Treatwell's talented Finance Team in Chancery Lane. This role will be reporting to the Group Financial Reporting Manager, covering all 13 markets from our centralised London finance function.You will be responsible for
- Assisting with the completion of 8 sets of statutory accounts in local GAAP, which involves preparation of trial balances, calculating statutory adjustments, liaising with our advisors in each Country, ensuring all filing deadlines are met
- Assisting with completion of tax returns for all required countries, ensuring all filing deadlines are met
- Assisting with other areas of compliance and reporting, including VAT returns and investor reporting
- Assisting in the month end process, ensuring accurate accounting records are maintained by completion of balance sheet reconciliations across the group
- Being a key part of the year end audit process
- Assisting in the completion of IFRS group consolidated statutory financial statements including all disclosure notes
- Development and maintenance of IFRS financial accounting/reporting policies group-wide, including assistance to roll out changes to policies, processes and systems.
- Working collaboratively with the wider finance team on non-business as usual project work
- Excellent technical knowledge of IFRS with strong international tax experience
- A Top 20 practice background
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CA (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience of preparing or auditing financial statements under IFRS and FRS 102
- Bright, ambitious and conscientious with good attention to detail and high standards
- Highly motivated, with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to solve problems logically and set out workpapers in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborative approach to working and an ability to build strong relationships with senior commercial, financial and legal partners
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and commercially - in email, reports, presentations, and meetings
- Intermediate excel skills (pivot tables, Sumif, Index match etc.)
Hi, we're Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We're a team of 500 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We're the industry's smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe's leading bookings platform, working with over 31,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 4 million bookings every month. And....breathe.
But we're not done yet. We're on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.We'll treat you with
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- £40 Treatwell voucher every month
- Wellness fund and Growth fund for subsidised activities and learnings with your team.
- Kitchen stocked with free breakfast, fruit, soft drinks and barista coffee
- Legendary social events and fantastic annual summer party
- Benefits platform offering cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and more
- Enhanced parental pay
- Enhanced pension
- The opportunity to work alongside a talented, friendly, entrepreneurial team in a lovely Central London office (WC1V)
Treatwell is an 'Open to All' employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.