PR Account Manager | Creative PR Agency | ManchesterThe Client:
Harmonic Operations are thrilled to be recruiting for an exciting PR Account Manager role with one of the UK's multi-award-winning PR agencies and voted PR Week's Best PR Agency Outside of London. You'll get to work with some of the UK's most famous brands, alongside a talented collection of creative, friendly, and highly motivated colleagues.
This agency takes pride in their tenacious and uncompromising approach to their counsel. Alongside consistently challenging the norm and getting people talking, sharing, and buying products with their daring approaches to campaigns. They win the hearts and minds of consumers by fearlessly creating some of the best PR, social media, and influencer campaigns. They garner outstanding results due to the big imaginations and brilliant ideas from the dedicated team to meticulously plan and strategize everything they do which is rooted in insight and data.The Role:
As the PR Account Manager, you will need to have a big passion for consumer PR and love working with big brands. You'll need to be a creative, strategic and ambitious individual with excellent team management skills. You'll join the talented PR team and work with a variety of high-profile consumer brands alongside receiving some of the best hands-on training on the market right now.Responsibilities:
What we need to see (Essential):
- Maintain a good relationship with existing and new clients.
- Helping clients improve their PR and marketing campaigns.
- Developing various marketing materials, such as newspapers, magazines, and promotional blog articles.
- Provide creative ideas to clients and create reports.
- Ensure effective communication with a wide range of stakeholder.
- Refine or develop the client's logos, voice, or branding.
- Track digital metrics on across all channels.
What we'd like to see (non-Essential):· Experience in building and working with virtual teams.Location:· Manchester (Mixture of remote and in-office work).Salary: £25,000 - 30,000 (depending on experience) + PerksPlease get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0203 773 3530.Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested. Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and listening skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills and ability to understand client needs.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in various software, including Microsoft Office and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work strategically.
- Impressive creativity and imagination skills.