Digital Account Manager - Digital Creative AgencyLocation:
£35,000 to £45,000
A Digital web build agency are on the lookout for an Account Manager to join the team. The agency work with well-known clients across entertainment, FMCG and the charity sector creating high-quality web builds for clients. Due to continued demand for services they are looking for an Account Manager to join the team.
The role will require taking the lead on client accounts, you will be focussed on developing accounts by acting as a consultant to the client on all aspects of website builds, the agency use CMS platforms as well as building large, complex bespoke sites, you will advise the client on best practice, emerging tech and trends and will be the key point of contact throughout the delivery process. You will be tasked with developing new opportunities with clients, helping them understand technical changes they can make to improve their web functionality and presence, this will involve presenting ideas, pitching and developing strategy, helping the agency create new growth areas helping clients remain up to date.
Candidates will need a solid background in web build, an understanding of the delivery process as well as being up to date with trends and developments within the webspace, the ability to explain sometimes technical production processes and advise clients in easily understandable terms will also be beneficial. Experience of SEO and search would be a positive but is not a necessity.Responsibilities Include:
- Managing current client relations
- Developing strong agency-client relations
- Understanding client business aims
- Consulting and advising clients on all things digital
- Helping clients understand emerging tech and trends and how they can be utilised
- Identifying new opportunities with current clients
- Presenting and developing proposals, pitching ideas
- Two years of agency experience in a client-facing role
- Knowledge of the digital landscape
- Experience creating high-quality proposals and tenders
- Ability to manage and develop client relations
- Ability to identify and develop new opportunities for clients and the agency
- Experience in SEO and SEO strategy
- Web analytics experience
- Being aware of digital best practice
This is a great opportunity for a talented AM to join a growing agency, helping them develop and being an integral part of their growth plans. If you are interested please do get in touch for more info.