A High Growth start up, with an inspiring and entrepreneurial owner focussing on economic advancement and empowerment of women on a global scale via technology, market insights, events and networking.The Role
The business has taken on initial funding with further funding targeted for international expansion, the MD is in need of a business partner to lead finance and support the continued growth of the organisation. Responsibilities will include:Finance (60%)
Business Intelligence & Reporting (40%)
- Day to Day functioning of accounts including invoicing, cashflow, banking, payment processing, and various ledger reconciliations.
- Deliver timely and reliable monthly management accounts and financial reports including: KPIs, P&L with variance analysis, balance sheet pack with all key accounts reconciled and cashflow.
- Lead on preparation of the Annual Budget and Forecasting models, coordinating inputs with the leadership team.
- Ensure all financial processes and controls are developed, administered and monitored on a continuous basis.
- Process reengineering as required to enable improved data capture for reporting and analysis purposes.
- Weekly and Monthly standard report development and delivery e.g. targets and tracking of membership numbers, partner revenues etc.
- Producing accurate forecasting models and adhoc analysis to support the leadership team particularly in respect of further fundraising rounds.
An all encompassing finance opportunity working in partnership with a truly entrepreneurial business leader, whilst scaling a business internationally.
The owner of the business is open to working arrangements and potentially on a part-time basis (3-4 days per week).
Compensation commensurate with experience.