Head of Finance role for a private equity-backed FMCG business based in North London.
£100,000 - £110,000 + Benefits.
Stanton House is partnering with an FMCG business with a turnover of £200 million to recruit a Head of Finance role on a permanent basis.
The Head of Finance is responsible for leading and managing the financial accounting team and acting as the Company Secretary for all group companies. This role is instrumental in driving the business forward, advising on commercial decisions alongside other senior members of the Finance team.Responsibilities include:
- Production of the Statutory Accounts including being comfortable with the consolidation of existing and proposed new entities.
- Manage the annual audit including preparation of balance sheet reconciliations for audit.
- Advice on corporate governance and regulatory changes.
- Contribute to strategic planning and development.
- Manage all group insurance policies.
- Redesign accounting policies, internal controls and governance frameworks where necessary.
- Oversee the treasury function and manage the cashflow planning processes with the wider Finance management team.
- Provide support and cover for the CFO as and where necessary.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- FMCG or Retail background
- Prior experience of working on acquisitions/mergers
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision or Power BI would be preferred
- Strong leadership skills
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. Unfortunately, we shall not be able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants.