Senior Fund AccountantJersey, Channel Islands
Undertake challenging and rewarding work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business.
As Senior Fund Accountant, you will act as first point of contact for assigned client relationships and oversee the efficient accounting and administration of a varied portfolio of funds.
You will maintain and develop relationships with the clients and promote a positive image of the company through the professional application of services and knowledge.Responsibilities will include:
Experience and skills required:
- Preparing monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Preparing annual financial statements in accordance with UK GAAP/US GAAP/IFRS or other recognised GAAP
- Calculating drawdown and distribution amounts and management fees
- Ensuring compliance with processes and procedures at all times
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Hold a relevant professional accounting qualification
- Ability to prepare accounts from source documentation
- Previous experience of supervising junior team members and reviewing prepared work
- Strong prioritisation and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP/US GAAP/IFRS would be an advantage, although training will be given
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.