Head of Finance About the Organisation
Savant have been retained to run the search campaign for the No1 in Finance who will manage and oversee the finance function for this divisional of an international group. Trusted to bring innovation, automation and value add into it's design and build relationship with it's customers, the organisation is a market leader. As a trusted partner they deliver design, build and installation business solutions.
The parent company is listed overseas and this division includes overseas subsidiaries. Job Brief
As the No1 in Finance for the European Division you will report to C-Suite and business partner your peers on the road to doubling the size of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- International financial consolidation: work within Finance Team timetable to ensure full reporting obligations are met; and consolidate international subsidiaries into Janus International Europe Holdings
- Oversee systems and processes used by International subsidiaries and promote synergies as necessary
- Preparation of reports for the leadership team, management meetings, US parent company, Board and other stakeholders
- Variance reporting & various cost analyses for international subsidiaries as well as overall consolidation
- KPIs and trends for all companies; monitor and create systems to improve working capital metrics
- Commercial Business Partnering to the CEO and other Head's of Department
- Involvement in future mergers and acquisitions. Integaration of recent aquisitions into the group.
Based in South / West London, this is an ambitious company that has performed very well over the last 18 months and this is an opportunity to operate in an No1 capacity with the potential for further development.Requirements:
- Highly organised with exceptional time management skills and be willing to deal with the detail as well as the high-level items: this is a hands-on role
- Have high emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills and genuinely enjoy the coaching and mentoring aspects of managing a team
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with, and present compellingly to, all levels of management
- Ability to promote development to streamline existing practices to improve productivity and efficiency
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Relevant post qualifiaction experience to the role
- Experience of a manufacturing or related industry is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of UK and US GAAP
- Advanced Excel is essential
- Knowldege of IFRS is preferred
- International trade experience is advantageous including non-UK tax jurisdictions
- Company Secretarial experience is preferred
At Savant we recognise the value of building diverse teams and we encourage applications from people with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly motivated and talented team of professionals at an exciting time in the busineses growth journey.
To apply, please send a detailed CV and covering letter (outlining why you would like this role, how your experience matches the requirements and what added value you could bring to the business) to email@example.com