This is an excellent opportunity to join an International Investment Bank that is successfully growing across the UK and Europe. This role is part of the EMEA Finance Transformation & Analytics team and this team is responsible for managing / supporting Finance (and wider business) change, systems testing, data analysis and MI system training / documentation.The role..
The role will involve working with stakeholders from across the Bank within EMEA with a particular focus on working with Finance an IT. The team drives and / or contributes to business change across a broad cross section of disciplines including business restructuring / reorganisation, strategic reporting, performance reporting / management accounts, tax reporting / tax compliance, non-prudential regulatory reporting, business analytics / data modelling, system change / product evolution and financial reporting.Your background and competencies..
- Educated to degree level or equivalent vocational qualification in a Finance / Banking / Accounting or relevant IT Discipline.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles is essential with experiencing working in a finance-based reporting role (management accounts, financial reporting, tax or regulatory reporting) desirable.
- Prior experience working within Commercial or Investment Banking is highly desirable.
- Experience performing user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Confident working with large data sets and performing data reconciliation
- Advanced MS Excel skills / experience
- Effective communicator with experience working with remote stakeholders
- Prior experience requirements gathering / documenting requirements
- Practical experience / knowledge of Agile change methods and practices particularly the ability to articulate basic system change in the form of Agile user stories
- Confidence in working both as part of a team (leading / participating) and as an individual.
- Positive and proactive in learning, accurate and methodical in delivering work and able to proactively look for opportunities to improve processes / documentation through innovation.