Working as a Practice Manager and wanting a new challenge and a friendly, dynamic team around you? Our East Midlands based client is looking for someone like you! A competitive salary, plus benefits!
• An independent and well - renowned business that have been established within the region for many years
• A boutique, niche firm that excels above others in their speciality
• Strong believers in supporting not only their employees and encouraging their careers, but reaching out to the community, and being active in lots of charity work
• This will be a diverse and busy role, dealing with all aspects of day to day ongoing in this law firm
• You will be required to make yourself available to support and encourage members of staff with recruitment matters, monitor employee relations such as absence/sickness and sometimes stepping in to assist in HR meetings
• Running reports of finances and other activities, making sure there is consistency with growth and always looking for where employees can improve, what to change etc.
• Dealing with onboarding matters, making sure training is provided to new starters, and that they are being fully supported by Managers
• Confident, personable and strong communicator both verbally and written
• An experienced Practice Manager from a Legal background, however you may be considered if you have worked within a Professional Services firm as an Office Manager
• Comfortable in dealing with employee relation matters, and recruitment duties