iMultiply are working in partnership with growing Hospitality and Tourism business based in the Scottish Borders. The Organisation
A well established and high performing business that operates throughout the Central Belt and Southern Scotland. The company are going through a period of high growth and are hoping to compliment their existing finance team.The Role
The role of Trainee Financial Accountant will report to the Finance Manager. The successful individual will be involved with month end management accounting, assisting with cashflow forecasting, assisting with accruals and prepayments, and liaising with auditors at year end.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and will be able to build good working relationships throughout the business.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Processing Sales Invoices, Purchase Invoices and Expenses
- Posting daily receipts and payments
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Assisting with monthly payroll
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts
- Preparing draft monthly management accounts
- Preparing month end journals including accruals and prepayments
- Liaising with auditors at year end
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to pick up software's
- Knowledge of Xero accounting software
- The ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels
- Driven, proactive and motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
The role of Trainee Financial Accountant will offer a highly competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 including an excellent benefits package which includes pension, ample holidays, study support and other great benefits. The offices are accessible via public transport with parking available onsite.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please feel free to get in touch with Andrew Robinson
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.