Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a 1:1 tutor in the Littlehampton area to support a KS3 LAC pupil with ASD and ADHD. Due to their needs, the student is unable to attend school, and therefore the 1:1 tuition will occur in the home. The student is working at below their age-expected level and requires a tutor who can build trusting relationships quickly.About the Role:
Who you need to succeed:
- 1:1 Tuition for a KS3 LAC student with SEN needs
- 15 hours a week
- In person within the home environment
- You will plan, develop and provide individualised programmes
- Focusing on cross-curricular academic work and providing additional emotional support
- Qualified Teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Experience with primary or secondary aged children
- Enthusiastic, engaging and resilient
In return you will get:
- Experience with SEN (desirable)
- A valid and current child workforce DBS on the update service (or a willingness to apply for one)
As a 1:1 tutor you will receive a competitive hourly rate of £25p/h, flexible working pattern and hours to suit your lifestyle.
Teaching Personnel are committed to the training and development of all their candidates, and you will have access to our online training academy as part of your CPD. You will also have a dedicated consultant committed to offering you regular and local work as well as continual support.How to apply:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, call into the South Tuition branch on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.