Walker and Sloan are proud to be working with a boutique Digital Marketing Agency in West London as they look to add a talented SEO Specialist to the team.
The agency is an exciting, dynamic and growing Digital Marketing Agency working with an amazing portfolio of clients across many different industries and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our growing team!
We promote flexibility, autonomy, growing and learning within our team, it is a fantastic time to join our growing team!What services do we offer?
We are a 360-degree boutique digital marketing agency who offer a full suite of services focused on elevating brand awareness, boosting online traffic, conversions revenue and ROI of our clients.
Our expertise lies in Digital Marketing Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Internal and External Content Marketing, Google Ads (Search, Shopping, Display), Facebook & Instagram Ads, Instagram Influencer Marketing as well as Amazon Marketing and Management.Who have we worked with?
Clients we have worked with include: Expedia, Prada, KIKOMilano, CALZEDONIA, KARL Lagerfield and many more across a variety of exciting industries.
Would you like to grow with us? Take a look at the job description and you feel you may be a fit, don't hesitate in applying with us today!What we are looking for:
- Fluency in English at C1 bilingual required
- 2+ years of SEO experience and passion for SEO
- Good technical and On-Page SEO expertise
- Good writing skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to independently manage a client-facing SEO project
- Ability to work well independently and in groups
If interested please contact Lee Curry at Walker and Sloan
- Ability to produce client-facing documents at a good level using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good numerical, analytical, and creative skills
- Proven experience with: GoogleAnalytics, SEM Rush, Google Search Console, Data Studio (optional), Screaming Frog, Majestic SEO (optional)
- Working experience on other digital marketing channels is a plus
- Experience working at a digital agency is a plus
- What you'll be doing with us:
- Working on 3-4 international SEO projects with exciting and well-known brands
- SEO project management, strategy and execution
- Developing a comprehensive keyword research documentation and evaluation
- Analysing and rewriting old SEO content (meta tags and website content) to boost rankings
- Reviewing the performance of technical SEO audits using a variety of tools presented with recommendations for improvements
- Monitoring and analysing client site performance using a range of SEO and site analytics tools, reporting in both
- Managing SEO results daily
- Organising weekly calls with clients
- Communicating regularly with the Agency Director, Project Managers and clients on SEO strategies, tactics, deliverables, and performance
- Collaborating with the SEO team during weekly meetings
- Staying up to date with SEO trends and latest news