Teaching Personnel (Supporting Education Group)Talent Acquisition PartnerLondon, Manchester or Birmingham - open to remote and hybrid workingUp to £50,000 plus bonus and benefitsFull Time, 1 year contract with opportunity to extendAre you passionate about education and the difference it can make in the world?
Are you a creative and entrepreneurial Recruitment professional looking for your next challenge in an innovative, sector leading recruitment agency?
Does the thought of joining a vibrant team who make it their mission to help teachers and pupils thrive fill your heart with joy?Join Teaching Personnel.
Make a difference every day, in the lives of pupils, teachers and schools. Who We Are
Part of the dynamically growing Supporting Education Group, Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency, with hundreds of thousands of teachers who have chosen us since 1996 and over 5,000 schools who choose us every year. We have 80+ branches across England & Wales and are the first-choice agency for over 12,000 job seekers.
We match talented educators with schools and whether it is finding the best teaching assistant to support literacy or a maths teacher to deliver curriculum continuity for a group of GCSE maths pupils, our teams go home at night knowing they have played a part in the education of thousands of pupils and in the careers of countless educators.
We are on an exciting journey of growth and we are looking for a driven and talented Talent Acquisition Partner
to help us achieve this growth as we expand our teams of consultants.The Role
Reporting to our People Director, the Talent Acquisition Partner will focus on working with business leaders and hiring managers on workforce planning and sourcing strategy, selection, assessment and appointment of a significant number of roles, from entry to senior across the company. The role is initially available for 1 year, with the possibility of an extension for the right candidate.
Should you choose to accept it, your mission will be to:
Who You Are
- Delight your internal customers through outstanding talent partnering and sourcing strategy design and delivery
- Partner with hiring managers to create an outstanding candidate and new joiner experience
- Develop screening and selection tools to meet current and future vacancies
- Exhibit advanced knowledge to leverage digital applicant tracking (ATS) to achieve highly effective recruitment outcomes
- Take the lead in the onboarding journey and work with other colleagues to create a best-in-class programme
- Be a data and MI wizard and produce high quality metrics and reports to inform management thinking and decision making with regards to talent
A highly enthusiastic perpetual learner with a bias for speed, you will flourish in our team if you:
What We Offer
- Are passionate about the difference education can make in the world, regardless of whether or not you have worked in the sector before
- Have significant experience of working in a recruitment role and are looking for the right opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Are an engaging communicator at all levels and you are known for walking the talk
- Have a proven flair for spotting talent and matching the right people with the right roles
- Have a project management mindset: you think logically through stages of activities, you plan, deliver and follow-up; you master the art of translating data into information
- Are curious and inquisitive and thrive on listening to people and understanding their backgrounds, needs and aspirations
- Enjoy teamwork and are able to demonstrate autonomy and initiative
- The opportunity to work alongside best-in-class sector professionals and senior leaders who love seeing you grow and flourish
- A place in the spotlight in an important moment of business transformation
- Access to excellent training and development and fantastic market leading technology to give you the data, insights and resources you need to succeed
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- A host of lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Holiday prize draws
If all this is making you wonder what it would be like to work with us, don't hesitate: send us your CV and we will be in touch shortly to talk through next steps.