Teacher of Business and Economics
The core purpose of this post is to contribute to the continuing development of the Business and Economics curriculum and to the overall development of the department. It is expected that the successful candidate will consistently plan and deliver outstanding lessons within the department.
We are seeking to appoint someone who:
- QTS (NQT'S Welcomed)
- Has highly effective teaching skills
- Has the ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the departments development
- Strives for excellence in all aspects of work
- Is highly skilled in business and economics and to be able to use these skills appropriately as a tool in the teaching of Business and Economics
- Has ideas for motivating interest and enhancing provisions for students at all levels of ability
We offer day-to-day and long-term contracts around South Yorkshire. If this is something, you would like to be considered for then please get in touch with Sam on unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.