Account Director - Integrated Creative Agency Location:
London/hybrid working Salary:
Up to £60K per annum depending on experience, plus benefits including flexible working hours, working from home, Full paid birthday leave, Annual Aways day, private health and dental insurance. About the Agency
Exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Account Director to be a key member of an award winning, well reputed independent creative agency. This collaborative and dynamic creative agency specialises in driving growth for brands through insight & strategy, digital, marketing, branding and experiential services. They work with well known brands in multiple sectors including Luxury Lifestyle, Retail, Hotel & Leisure, and corporate. In addition to having a friendly and supportive culture, they are a creative agency driven by a purpose of doing good with a real focus and commitment on a diverse and inclusive workforce. Due to unptrecedented growth in their client portfolio over the last 6-12 months, this vibrant team is going from strength to strength and is looking for passionate and driven Account Director to join them on their journey. About the Account Director role
The Account Director will work across a mix of exceptional, well known brands providing strategic counsel and ensuring the delivery of campaigns for clients that are on time and on budget. Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- Take ownership of client relationships, develop and maintain a deep understanding of their objectives.
- Lead teams and specialists from across the agency to deliver projects and campaigns across social, digital, and integrated channels.
- Own client forecasting, resourcing and commercials.
- Line manage an AM, and help develop junior team members.
- Help to grow existing client accounts and act as a key member of new business pitch teams.
You'll be a passionate Account Director with integrated experience and a knowledge of digital channels. You'll be looking to join a purpose driven creative agency with a particular focus on digital, where you can contribute to work, you're proud of and make a tangible positive impact. Skills and experience needed for the Account Director role:
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Rohan at Rohan@reuben-sinclair.com
- Experience at Senior Account Manager / Account Director level.
- Experience working on a variety of brands, ideally B2C however will also strongly consider B2B experience.
- Integrated experience.
- Knowledge of digital channels.
- Comfortable working autonomously and proactively.
- Agile work ethic.