£50000 - £55000 + Benefits and Share options
They are an innovative start-up Fintech company set up to innovate and disrupt the existing mortgage market by offering an AI driven technology platform which speeds up processes and provides better automation within the mortgage market. Their platform will revolutionise the mortgage market. They now have an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a small team in finance at an exciting time in the company's growth. The position is based full time in the company's offices.SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Qualified accountant with 1-3 years' experience.
- Being a small finance team, hands on skills in accounting, technical and operational.
- Strong understanding of double entry.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a small finance team and demonstrate flexibility able to work at both the macro and micro level
- Financial services industry experience especially mortgage lending
- Good command of Excel and other accounting packages
- Working in a start up, you will need to demonstrate flexibility as with fast growth can lead to quick changes and able to prioritise competing demands.
The role will be highly varied and includes the following:
- MI reporting
- Finance business support
- Management and financial accounting
- Treasury forecasting and reconciliation
- Operational accounting
- Enhancement of processes