A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Property Finance Solicitor/Manager (5+ years PQE) or Legal Executive to join a medium sized firm in Oxfordshire.
You will be working with the Partner and a team of 4 other solicitors within the Banking and Finance Lender Property Team.
As an expert in this field, you will advise both borrowers and lender clients on all aspects of the buying and selling process, including bridging loans, buy-to-let, commercial and development, legal issues, finances and contracts.
Some of your duties as a Property Finance Solicitor will include:
- Handling freehold and leasehold files from initial instruction through to completion having ensured that all enquiries have been dealt with, title issues have been accurately resolved, all searches carried out and checked and mortgage conditions satisfied
- Title checking
- Acting as sounding board for more junior solicitors and handling more complex transactions
- Preparation of contracts and supporting documents
- Liaising with clients, clients' agents, borrowers, asset managers, buyers' solicitors, internal depts and any other as necessary
- Handling client billing and ensuring all billing is accurate and timely
As a Lender Manager, you will be expected to lead a lending team which currently consists of Solicitors, Conveyancing Assistants and Paralegals.
Some of these duties will include:
- Reviewing KPIs of team members and discussing as necessary with regards to targets being met or not being met with Head of Department and assisting Head of Department, as necessary
- Helping to raise the firm's profile by attending marketing events, promoting the firm via social media, and helping the department in identifying client prospects
- Being the direct point of contact with lender clients and managing those relationships
Leasehold and Commercial Conveyancing experience are a must.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, industry recognised and award-winning team with a strong lender client base and a realistic appetite to grow considerably more.
Salary paying up to £60k dependent on PQE + Attractive benefits package.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Gayle Woolf or give her a call.