- Assist in supporting the bank change the way that it calculates capital, towards an A-IRB approach.
- Supporting the wider team in tracing data lineage, quality issues and opportunities.
- Being a key technical SME for how the data is ingested, transformed, maintained, and analysed across the platform all the way through to statistical model creation and reporting.
- Analyse and document the current state data processes to support the definition of design of the data platform elements for visualisation and data quality.
- Collaborate with the Data Delivery Team & IRB teams to identify and validate data sources and document specifications, attributes, and flows to transform and ingest data.
- Develop an understanding of schemas to create a warehouse for customer data, from disparate sources including internal and external data.
- Analyse data from key sources to identify gaps and issues in data quality. Contribute to the ongoing maintenance of a data dictionary, ensuring all new elements added to the warehouse are correctly defined and documented.
- Produce accurate and comprehensive impact assessments and documentation for any proposed solution, to enable conversations around the complexity, size, and shape of proposed changes.
- Work with the Project team to design and document data validation rules for inputs, outputs, and extracts for the Data Warehouse. Work with the Business teams to develop and manage data validation plans. Support the Business teams to enable the team's modelling outputs to be sent out, in real time via Experian platforms to insurance brokerages.
- Support the Delivery Team in all areas of project delivery through to testing and implementation.
- Support implementation of models in Axiom and SAS. Create monitoring code and templates to assess data quality and performance.
Important InformationCandidates must have full UK working rights. Visas will not be provided for this role.
- Solid experience as a Data Analyst preferably within Credit Risk.
- Practical experience of implementing Data Warehouse solutions on various platforms.
- Knowledge of statistics and / or Credit Risk models.
- SQL and SAS querying with complex joins, statements, and logic.
- Hands-on SAS, Oracle, and SQL experience.
- Axiom/R and AWS experience a plus.
- Requirements gathering, solution design and BDD.
Vennbridge is an employment firm in relation to this posting. For further information, see www.vennbridge.com