A culture of purpose: Where will your BCD M&E career take you?
As perfectionists, artists, strategic thinkers and leaders in the industry, we believe culture is defined by its people. We are looking for exceptional people who rise to our standards while bringing their unique perspective to the table. Are you interested in adding to both our mission and our energy? Junior Finance Systems Support Analyst - BCD Meetings & Events
Full-time, Utrecht (NL) or Derby (UK), (partial home office possible)
The Finance Systems Support Analyst is responsible for first line support for all queries related to our finance systems (Maconomy & SAP). Responsibilities include primary contact for resolving user queries, escalation of issues to our external supplier and coordinating all upgrades and updates.About you
Are you looking for an international financial career in the dynamic Meetings & Events industry and do you have experience in a finance related position? We are looking for someone to join our M&E Finance Systems department either in our EMEA M&E headquarter in Utrecht or UK/IE M&E Headquarters in Derby.Your responsibilities
You're good at
- Primary contact for all queries from the finance system through the central mailbox.
- Prompt resolution and communication to users.
- Escalation to external supplier of all queries that cannot be resolved within a reasonable timeframe through analysis and testing to replicate via the support portal of the external supplier.
- User & masterdata maintenance and review.
- Own and co-ordinate all finance system annual upgrades and updates through leading the internal BCD finance and ops testing teams.
- Co-ordinate with data security team to ensure latest functionality and products from our finance system are available for users.
- Provide training materials for users and create efficiencies.
- This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. The employee may be asked to perform other duties and responsibilities, as necessary.
You might also have
- Communicating in English, both written and verbal, other European languages are a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Effective time management skills, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects and strict deadlines; ability to respond to change.
- Previous accounting experience in A/P, A/R, and G/L.
- Experienced working with Excel and Excel based tools.
- Capability of problem solving - Anticipating, initiating and resolving issues.
- Ability to explaining complicated finance topics to non-financials.
- Analyzing processes and have strong numeric and analytical skills; attention to detail.
What we offer you
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel), Maconomy DFME, SAP (is a plus).
- Some knowledge of Power BI/Tableau, Time Tracking and Expense Reporting.
- A culture of purpose where we are invested in your happiness and career growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Possibility to work (partial) from home.
At BCD Meetings & Events (BCD M&E), we provide more than meeting and event planning and execution. We are in the business of creating impactful human connections that matter. Connections that inspire, motivate and change behavior for our customers. As the world's most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency, BCD M&E cultivates a culture of people, passion and purpose to drive business forward.
Headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world, BCD M&E's team of 1,500+ people are committed to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves.
See if you belong at www.bcdme.com
Create your profile and upload your resume/cover letter via the application button
on our website. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: send your application via the website only.
Agency calls are not appreciated.