We're Fever and we are looking for an ambitious and confident Senior Account Executive
to hit the ground running and be part of our busy team based in Covent Garden, London. You will be working across some of our most exciting lifestyle accounts from fitness to music, and retail to tech. So we are after an all star consumer brand all-rounder! Our portfolio includes some huge names such as Sky, NOW TV, Red Bull, Fender Guitars and The O2. It's an exciting time to join!
You'll be working to deliver award winning PR campaigns and running slick press offices, you'll need to be used to being your account lynchpin and have experience working on big brand, busy clients.The clients you could be working across includeFender
- love music? Have a great contact of tech, lifestyle and music contacts? Then this is the account for you. We work with iconic guitar brand Fender to promote their flagship guitar launches as well as the Fender Play digital app. From going to gigs with media to pitching interviews with the hottest music stars this is the dream account for any music and guitar fans out there. An interest in and understanding of the music scene is a must, as is experience in running a busy product press office. If you are a guitar player even better!The O2
- we work with The O2 as their retained partner across Up at The O2 and Icon as well as supporting on events and experiences being hosted at the arena. You will be the main point person on the account reporting into a Senior Account Director and will be responsible for running events, managing executives on day-to-day press office outreach and handling the clients on a daily basis.Logitech
- our remit for Logitech covers influencer marketing, social media and traditional PR for a range of the company's product lines; Blue Microphones, Ultimate Ears Bluetooth speakers, Jaybird earphones, and Logitech StreamCam. You'll work directly with the Social Media Manager and Account Director to develop creative influencer campaigns and social content to promote the products, alongside press office and product sampling with national. Consumer tech and lifestyle media.SNAP Fitness
- we are working with Snap Fitness, a gym chain with destinations all over the country to deliver campaigns and press office that are designed to drive awareness in consumer media, so if you are on first name terms with lifestyle media who love the latest fitness and wellness trends, this is the account for you.Requirements
Our staff are what make Fever special; we're looking for the best, the brightest and friendliest talent in the industry to help us grow...
- You should be tapped into the latest music and cultural trends.
- You will have lifestyle, tech media and influencer contacts.
- You should have experience managing your accounts everyday and being the main client contact.
- Experience leading on sell ins and helping train juniors on exceptional media and influencer handling.
- Be excellent at relationship building.
- Most importantly, you'll be fizzy, ambitious, creative, curious, and want to have fun with your team every day.
We have recently revamped the generous package of benefits - called "Life" - that we offer to our staff. Some of our benefits includeBalanced Life
- 22 days' holiday, rising to 27 after five years' service.
- On top of that, our office closes between Christmas Eve and the first working day of January.
- Birthday Day off.
- Flexible working.
- Milestone moments - for those moments, when your best mate is in town, your child is starring in the nativity play or it's your mum's birthday, speak with your line manager and request a longer lunch hour or to finish or start an hour or two earlier.
- Summer 3@3 - during Summer months (July - September), you can finish at 3pm on a Thursday or Friday to get away early and enjoy the sunshine. You can do this on three occasions.
- Travel season ticket loan.
- Health Assured Employee Assistant Programme - to help support your mental well-being we have a confidential 24 hour a day helpline.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Free NOW - we know how hard everyone works, so when you get home and have the chance to relax, you are entitled to NOW entertainment for free, to put your feet up to.
- A full social programme throughout the year.
- Talent Academy - a formal training programme is in place to help employees develop their career and personal development plans.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community
As an equal opportunities workplace, we have a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, socio-economic status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, neuro divergence, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Whether you're just getting your foot in the door, or you are an experienced employee whose life circumstances are shifting, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we want to live in and are therefore flexible to accommodate each individual's needs as best as we can.