Account Manager - Social Media Comms Agency, LondonFlexi working£32-£38K
Salt have partnered with an award-winning agency to find an Account Manager for their growing Social team. When I say 'award winning' I mean Cannes Lions, Best Place to Work and PR Week's Agency of the Year.
You will be working with a range of clients from fintech to consumer on a B2B and B2C capacity. I am looking for someone with at least 3 years of established agency experience.
My client has fully taken on board the flexi working model with no set days in the office.
- Manage a portfolio of clients in a B2B and B2C capacity
- Develop strategic social media plans against client briefs
- Manage the content development for each client, working with inhouse creative team to ensure brand guidelines are being followed
- Be the go-to for all clients and provide updates, advice, and solutions when necessary
- Delivery compelling and engaging content across all social platforms
- Collaborate and manage photographers, graphic designers, and copywriters
- Work alongside Paid Social team to create and manage content
- Budget management for each client
- Contribute to pitches and winning new business
- Mentor junior members of the team and contribute to their professional development
- Must have agency experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly creative and strategic
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Extensive knowledge of all social media platforms and tools
- A genuine passion for social
- Experience of organic and paid social
- At least 3 years' experience in an agency