We are an interactive technology company creating pioneering, fun experiences for some of the largest brands in the world by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We are a fast growing business who have brought on clients like Sports Direct, Dr Martens and Westfield over the last 6 months and have aspirations to become a global leader in our space.
Our customers are split between Experiential Marketing agencies, Retailers and Visitor Attractions. We provide them with interactive technology such as highly premium photo and video experiences, unique games and dynamic displays. All our software is built in house and we are partnered with an AV solutions business to deliver the hardware and installation.
With a rapidly growing team and an ever-expanding client base, we're looking for a talented, account manager to jump aboard and drive our growth trajectory through the roof. We're looking for someone to not just be part of the team, but be a significant part of the growth. Your role will cover answering new briefs from brands across the world, opening doors with new agencies and maintaining the existing relationships we have.
You should be passionate about interactive technology and working with a startup and want to be able to show your creative (coming up with ideas) and business development talents alongside account management. You will need to have some experience being an account manager within a photo marketing business, technology or experiential agency and you'll need to have the passion to want to become a future leader in a growing business.But what will you be doing day to day?
- Speaking to new enquiries about their briefs and submitting proposals that exceed clients expectations
- Create bespoke pitch decks and presentations for clients.
- Negotiating and closing deals with clients.
- Outbound prospecting through email, phone, F2F, and networking.
What Are We Looking For?
First up, the basics
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and travel to our London office at least twice per week
- You must be able and willing to work flexible hours when required.
- You must have 1 year + of account management experience
- You must have excellent knowledge of Google or Microsoft suite
- You must have management experience
- You must have experience in either experiential, photo marketing or interactive experiences in attractions or retail.
- Willing to travel to our client events around the world
Now for the good stuff
- You should be highly motivated a self-starter with buckets of initiative.
- You should have a passion for interactive technology, either having worked for a photo marketing business or an experiential agency in the past or having extensive insight into the industry.
- Good understanding of project management and communication tools such as Asana, Google sheets and drive, Assembla, Slack, Zeplin, InVision etc.
- You should be a team player, willing to help out with all aspects of the team's workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital.
- You should have a genuine interest in social media, photography, videography, and interactive technology.
- You should have the ability to work across multiple tasks at any one time and deliver with speed and accuracy
And now for our wish list!
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Familiarity with creative/experiential agency workflows and expectations.
- Have hands on experience with photo marketing technology.
- Have a great sense of humour who is prepared for a hands on approach in the office, on site, & on the ping pong table!
- £32,000 base salary (based on experience) tiered to grow with the company
- 23 days annual paid holiday
- A day off on your birthday!
- Working in a multi-disciplined, highly-skilled development team where everyone learns from each other and has an opportunity to try new things outside their expertise
- The opportunity to help take a company from a small start up to a world-renowned business
- Regular happy hours and social events with the team
- Attendance at some world-recognised events