I am looking for a driven individual to become a Fund Accountant within one of the most renowned hedge funds! This is an exceptional opportunity for a qualified accountant to work for an extremely progressive business and gain exposure to coveted opportunities with the most talented people in hedge funds.
The company encourage self-development and offer competitive rewards, benefits and the aim to grow the business constantly. This brilliant Fund Accountant role is a fantastic career move. Not only will you will have the chance to work and train with the best in the business, but you will gain a variety of new skills and have face time with senior individuals.
As the successful candidate you will have the chance to gain exposure to front office and their trading desks giving you even more coveted experience and more career paths to progress down.
What are you waiting for?
- Analytic reviews and commentary to seniors within the business;
- Daily P&L's and various reports;
- Involvement within key control functions and processes - Budgets, expenses, investor cash flows, fund dealing, balance sheets;
- Ad Hoc work / Projects;
- Working with Fund Administrators and co-ordinating dealings, re-balancing and NAV deliveries;
- Building key relationships with various teams such as middle office, front office, auditors, trading desk, client services etc;
- Working in ad hoc projects and enhancing team progress.
Key Skills: -
- Degree and qualified accountant;
- High level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn;
- Highly proactive and able to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- 3-5 years of relevant financial services industry experience a significant advantage;
- Familiarity with financial controls and strong IFRS experience;
- Strong academics;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, VBA experience an advantage;
- A relationship builder who can produce deliverables of a high quality and on-schedule;
- Ability to work independently and to take on additional responsibilities.