A distinguished professional services firm is looking for a client manager to join its growing global team located in Manchester. This role opens you up to high quality work and allows you to take on responsibilities that are sure to enhance your knowledge and expertise.
Along with offering a hybrid role, this firm also offers a number of amazing benefits. Benefits such as sponsored exams, eyecare, private medical insurance, season ticket loans, and lots more!
- Responsibility for overseeing a large portfolio of global clients
- Advising clients on corporate secretarial matters, including annual statutory requirements and routine company changes
- Drafting of relevant documentation to approve and effect corporate changes and undertaking any statutory filings with the Registrar of Companies
- Line managing and mentoring junior colleagues
- Reviewing and enhancing team processes
- Supporting the wider team with governance and transactional projects
- A degree, ideally in Law/Business Studies, although this is not essential
- ICSA part or fully qualified (or other professional qualification if relevant experience can be demonstrated)
- Global company secretarial experience is desired
- Experience of attending and minuting Board and Committee meetings, preferably in the professional services sector
- A proven record of high performance and achievements
- Excellent computer skills, in particular MC Office, Excel and Outlook
For more information, please apply now or reach out to the Company Secretarial team, Sabrina Asfour at G2 Legal, before you miss this opportunity!