Indirect Procurement Category Manager / Nationally Loved Brand / FMCG / London / £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
Are you looking to utilize your procurement experience within a nationally renowned organization?
If so, this is the perfect role for you.
This highly reputable organization is offering an exciting new procurement opportunity as an indirect procurement manager. Within this generalist role you will cover a range of procurement categories,
from IT procurement and HR procurement to Marketing procurement and FM procurement, thus enabling each day to be different from the next.
This organization provides extensive exposure to industry-leading stakeholders
, both internal and external, and will open many doors for you to progress your career in the future.
Indirect Procurement Manager, general responsibilities....
- Take lead on delivery of the end-to-end procurement process to continuously maintain cost optimization whilst utilizing various procurement tools and best practice to enhance efficiency
- Continuously develop business needs through consistent analysis to explore and implement potential solutions as well as facilitate creation of indirect procurement category strategies
- Manage a variety of stakeholder relationships , from working with internal stakeholders to aid challenging of business requirements through to monitoring and liaising with local suppliers
- Contribute to procurement objectives and KPI's through strong negotiation and contract implementation as well as understanding this organizations proven budget approach
To apply for this indirect procurement category manager, you will need...
- A level education is essential; degree would be advantageous
- Ideally CIPS
- Ability to prove past procurement success across a rang of procurement categories; for instance FM, IT, Marketing and Professional Services
Key words: Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement, Category Manager, IT Procurement, Finance, Services, Bristol, Buyer, Purchasing, Strategic Procurement Sourcing, Indirect, IT services, Buyer, Services, Global, Flexible Working, Bonus, Strategy, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM,