Do you want to impact children's education in the UK? We're recruiting new managers in Wiltshire.
Become an education centre manager, and unlock lightbulb moments in your team, and our families, everyday.
We know working with children is rewarding and challenging in equal measure - and doing it with Explore Learning provides just that; a chance to do something really fulfilling for a living, and to learn a lot about yourself and your team along the way. Working with Explore means starting a career journey of self-discovery, surrounded by inspirational people who all share the same goal - to nurture the next generation of fearless learners.
How will you make this impact with Explore Learning?
We don't mess around - you'll take ownership of your centres' success from day 1 as a manager, To help you measure your performance, you will focus on four key objectives:
- Ownership of your centre's reputation, profitability and performance.
- Delivery of an engaging education package tailored to each family.
- Leadership of your team to grow in their roles and reach your collective goals.
- Service, providing an outstanding experience to every family you encounter.
Why do we do what we do?
Quite simply, we care. We care about children feeling confident with their learning, and parents feeling empowered by the curriculum. We care about individuals from lots of different backgrounds accessing engaging, inspiring content, and meeting true role models who act as mentors, as well as tutors. And we care about our people; that they are inspired every day to do what they do, and to bring our mission to life.
What will you get out of it?
There is no typical day in one of our centres; you can expect to find yourself doing a huge range of different things which will aid you in becoming the best manager for our members:
- You'll get a warm and fuzzy feeling by building meaningful, lasting relationships with children and their families through parent feedback meetings, managing tutored sessions, and solving queries.
- You'll develop your leadership and business skills by adapting your approach to grow your membership, identifying new ways to attract and retain families as our service continues to evolve and adapt in the new climate.
- You'll love coming to work each day, surrounded by inspiring colleagues and working in a vibrant centre; you'll get a buzz out of multiplying skills in others so your team are the best they can be.
What does a typical week look like?
This isn't your average Monday to Friday office job - when it comes to delivering our fantastic service to families, we believe that being present, and getting stuck into the daily running of the centre is how you'll get the best out of the role, grow your centre and really get to know your families. Yes, you'll work Saturdays so that it's easy for our working families to use our service, and yes, you might work until 7 or 8pm when your friends are clocking off earlier; but trust us, it's worth it when you see the impact your actions make on budding learners who visit for their after-school sessions. So, if you're looking for a career-boosting experience where face-to-face interactions are the focus, you've come to the right place.
We're currently recruiting for inspiring managers to support children this coming academic year - so what are you waiting for, apply now for vacancies across the UK and show us what you can bring to children's education.