CNC Machine Operative
£ Competitive Dependant on experience
Meridian are currently recruiting for a well-established and respected manufacturing business who are seeking a new CNC Machinist to join their experienced team. They are situated in in Ilminster and are well respected in their field.
- Maintain equipment, setup and operate CNC machine
- Understand manufacturing drawings.
- Understand ISO specifications.
- Adjust established CNC programs
- Perform cleaning operations to keep work area machinery maintained
Overview and Benefits
- A minimum of 12 months CNC operating experience
- GCSE or equivalent qualifications in English & Maths
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of manual handling
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Full Time
- Shift details available on request
- Free parking
- Competitive Pension
- 22 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
If you are interested in this role please either click apply now for immediate consideration or call Liam Hawkins on for further information.