Are you a self-driven leader with the ability to work independently? Would you like to be a part of an award-winning organisation who is going from strength to strength as part of the Aviva family?The role:
Our Pay and Reward Lead will work closely with our shared services team to create process and procedures to support our growing business. You will support the payroll and pension function whilst ensuring of compliance against policies, processes, and government legislation.
Solus shared services team is adaptable giving our Pay and Reward Lead the opportunity to get involved in other areas of the HR function where required. These include Benefits, wellbeing, stakeholder management, reporting and projects making this an exciting role.
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Assist improving processes and procedures to provide the most accurate payment of our employees, appropriate information is communicated to our pension providers, HMRC and other statutory and pension scheme bodies.
- Complete scheduled pay audit tasks and pension responsibility.
- End of Year statutory returns required by HMRC, to ensure of tax compliance (P11D) P60's and RTI.
- Ensure that monthly reconciliations for budget purposes are undertaken.
- Handling employee queries.
- Support the pension's scheme administration, admin function new joiner packs, key facts illustrations and legislative update.
- Respond to Shared Services inbox
- Assist with relevant and Payroll and HR projects.
- Utilising our new HR System Zellis- Resource Link Including reporting
- Ability to keep up to date with relevant regulations/legislation
Who are Solus and what can they do for you?
- CIPP member within Payroll & Pensions profession or equivalent and / or extensive experience in the field.
- Payroll/ Pensions knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of relevant legislation on all aspects of pay, pensions
- Able to maintain and build effective internal and external relationships.
- Strong ability to analyse data, to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Strong systems knowledge of Word and Excel.
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 850 expert people across 25 UK locations and have repaired over 500,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.What next?
- Our benefits and rewards packages are industry leading
- Supports the living wage with a focus on wellbeing of our people
- Extensive discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Well known for quality, holding several main manufacturer approvals
- Winning no less than five industry awards in 2019 alone.
- State of the art technology which challenges traditional methods
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
Please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days
You may also have experience as Payroll, pensions, benefits, HR, employment law