A new client of ours are a chartered IFA firm providing industry leading Private Client Wealth Management services to HNW private clients across Kent, notably families, retirees and private individuals. My client is now looking for an experienced IFA Administration/Practice Manager to oversee the running of the office.
My client have grown organically and have a new plan of action to upscale their business over the next few years and onboard many new clients. They have an impressive track record of internal promotion, staff development, client retention and referrals and have made a name for themselves in the local area.
This role reports directly to the Founder of the business aiding in the following:1) Office/Administration Management
- Overseeing the effective and smooth running of the administrative function
- Assisting a small team of administrators and paraplanner with their roles and
- Suggest and implement any changes to improve th eoverall function of the office/business
- You will be a the go-to-person on all typical office management based duties
- Experience working within an IFA/wealth management firm/financial services is key
- An understanding of what make a professional and highly effective working environment
- Assist where possible to allow the Advisers, Paraplanners and Financial Administrators to thrive
- A good knowledge of FCA regulations and how these impact on IFA firms is key.
- Conduct staff appraisals, on-board new staff and keep up to date records on staff's CPD.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deliver complex information in a simple to understand manner
- Possibility of conducting a thorough review of all current compliance issues within the business
If you are looking for a fresh challenge within a firm that truly supports and appreciates their staff, then this would be an excellent new move for you. The firm offer an excellent benefits package and full study support along with a very friendly and supportive working environment.
To be eligible for this role, you will need to have worked within Financial Services for at least 5 years, ideally as an Office Manager/Administration Manager and potentially done some of your exams towards your level 4 Diploma, although this is not crucial.